We are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to our sales division.
You will be responsible for developing sales pipelines of the company’s products and services nationwide. The key to your success will be your ability to develop meaningful sales opportunities with both existing and new clients, utilizing your market knowledge, positioning the Company to enhance the client relationship and managing the sales process to a successful conclusion.
A key aspect of this role will be to liaise closely at strategic level with architects, consultants, Main contractors and building owners such as Local Authorities or Housing Associations, securing specifications for Façade products and systems, External Wall Insulation, Specialist Building Boards, and Through-wall Solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, who is looking to join our business at a very exciting time.
- Developing good relationships with target clients outlined above.
- Securing specifications for the range of our products
- You will be expected to conduct presentations, attend exhibitions, and meetings on the company’s behalf
- Working closely with the external and internal sales team and the technical team to enhance product promotion and sales.
- Manage and develop agreed annual budget pipelines to maximise sales revenues and meet the strategic objectives
- To utilise knowledge of the market and competitors to identify potential areas of new business
- Develop specific strategies to improve market share of all Company products
Key Attributes include;
- Construction industry experience with a good understanding of operational areas of the business
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and decision making skills
- Excellent commercial and technical façades/ EWI/ building boards knowledge
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Focused and self-motivated and able to develop and maintain personal competence
- Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as CRM systems
- Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness
- Valid Driving Licence
If you would like to apply for this role please upload a copy of your CV below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly
We are an Armed Forces Friendly Employer
We are proud Armed Forces Covenant signatories and holders of the Employers ERS Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. This means that Benx Ltd and associated group of companies, has provided its statement of intent to support all Defence personnel and we welcome their application to work for us.
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|