We are seeking to appoint a Commercial Manager to our facades division.
You will have overall responsibility for the coordination and management of facades projects within our group of companies and oversee management of our internal facades/estimating team.
A key aspect of this role will be to liaise closely with the senior management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will work in partnership with all other departments including technical services, sales and marketing and operations.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, who is looking to join our business at a very exciting time.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing a varied workload of projects from inception to completion
- Managing the facades team, reporting on performance and management of daily tasks
- Leading the creation of a range of industry leading services to enhance and differentiate our through-wall façade offering to the market.
- Providing the sales team with quotations and commercial information to support our commercial offer to customers
- Managing client-led design projects or in-house designed projects to meet cost, quality and delivery targets form a technical and commercial perspective.
- Working proactively to foster strong working relationships with colleagues in all areas of the business
- Assisting with input for estimates during the initial tender process if required and attending client and site visits, where necessary
- Providing sound advice and instruction on façade projects to both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the fabrication/operations department to drive projects through the system and produce quality solutions to site
- Leading monthly progress meetings and produce the required timeline of works/action points
- Coordinating with our innovation and technical managers and involvement in the procurement of quality materials and services.
Key Attributes include;
- Construction industry experience with a broad-based understanding of operational areas of the business, including design, estimating, QS and construction
- Strong interpersonal and sub-contractor management skills
- Excellent commercial and technical façade knowledge
- Appropriate certification and qualifications
- Confidence in dealing with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong management skills with experience of managing and developing teams
Qualifications and Core skills;
- Degree in Construction/Façade/Engineering related field – desirable
- Knowledge of UK building regulations – essential
- Rainscreen facades knowledge
- Offsite construction knowledge
- Driving Licence is required
- Confidence in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please apply directly below.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly
|Job Category||Operations, Sales|
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|