Working to the defined values of the Benx Group – Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence. As a member of the Benx Technical Services leadership team this role is primarily to maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports. In addition, playing a full and active role with the Benx Technical Leadership Team and the day-to-day management of the Benx Site Support Team.
To provide full site-based theory/practical technical support to Benx Businesses across the basket of Rainscreen and EWI facades systems.
Bring practical installation knowledge and support to the business innovation process.
Deliver the management, along with the development of members of the Benx Site Inspection Team. Undertaking of site support in own geographical area South East England. To maintain & deliver accurate site observation reports from the team. Managing risk in line with needs of business PI cover. To establish and maintain key customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports. Developing, Maintaining and implementing both method statements & risk assessments to cover direct reports activities..
• To manage and develop the Benx Site Support Team through focused management to deliver agreed targets.
• To provide support to the innovation process for RCM & SPS Envirowall, through testing, development & knowledge, incl. but not limited to construction of test specimens, rigs.
• To manage risk, maintaining PI cover through clear communication, report checking process, technical ability and knowledge.
• To support the complaints process, with samples, reports, relationship with customer and supplier.
• To support warranty process with customer services.
• Assist in practical training of internal and external customers. Site based & at company locations.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the approved installer and their operatives.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the main contractor.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the design team.
• Ensure system is installed according to the specification.
• Support technical services with comment and practical knowledge.
• Agree bespoke details on site in line with PI cover requirements.
• Ensure only RCM & SPS Envirowall approved components are used
• Investigate quality and service complaints
• Raise RCM & SPS Envirowall profile with all customers.
• Generate good will with approved installer and main contractor
• The production of samples
• To work with group businesses to expand the opportunities.
Post holder may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description from time to time according to the needs of the business.
• Management capabilities to manage a remote field-based team.
• Knowledge and experience of rainscreen external wall insulation, decorative renders & Facades.
• Rainscreen façade regulatory design and installation knowledge.
• The ability to apply the materials to a high standard.
• Report writing experience/knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Product knowledge
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service needs
• Strong communication skills, being able to interface with customers at all levels.
• Confidence to develop good relationships with clients, colleagues and external bodies.
• Management interaction – Development of others.
• Excellent customer focus to internal customers and external
• Willing to undertake any necessary training and development
• To demonstrate self-improvement,
• Able to work unsupervised within a multi-functional department environment
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
• Well-spoken, polite, pleasant and confident manner
• Able to deal with difficult telephone calls and enquiries from customers
• Flexible approach to work hours – may require staying away 1-2 nights a week
• Smart appearance.
• To be happy and enjoy the workplace
Level of Qualifications:
• A minimum of 10 years Rainscreen façade experience preferably in a management role.
• HNC/HND in a construction related studies &/or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction.
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please apply directly below.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly.
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|