We are now recruiting for a Regional Site Inspector to provide full site-based theory/practical technical support to The Benx Group businesses across the basket of Rainscreen and EWI facades systems.
You will bring practical installation knowledge, along with the ability to demonstration system installation techniques of the complete range of systems within the Benx offer and undertaking of site support in own geographical area Midlands & North.
· To work within all the policies of the Benx Group including but not limited to the health and safety processes and policies, method statements & risk assessments to cover all activities.
· To provide support to the innovation process for RCM & SPS Envirowall, through testing, development & knowledge, incl. but not limited to construction of test specimens, rigs.
· To manage risk, maintaining PI cover through clear communication, accurate reports, checking process, technical ability and knowledge.
· To provide strong technical/installation knowledge and support to the accredited rainscreen solutions.
· To support the complaints process, with samples, reports, relationship with customer and supplier.
· To support warranty process with customer services.
· Assist/deliver practical training of internal and external customers. Site based & at company locations.
· Provide technical support theory/practical to the approved installer and their operatives.
· Provide technical support theory/practical to the main contractor.
· Provide technical support theory/practical to the design team.
· Ensure system is installed according to the specification, producing site reports when required.
· Support technical services with comment and practical knowledge in relation to RFI’s.
· Agree bespoke details on site in line with PI cover requirements/policy.
· Ensure only RCM & SPS Envirowall approved components are used.
· Investigate quality and service complaints, using the company complaints process.
· Raise RCM & SPS Envirowall profile with all customers.
· Generate good will with approved installer and main contractor.
· The production of samples as required.
· To work with group businesses to expand the opportunities.
Post holder may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description from time to time according to the needs of the business.
· Extensive knowledge and experience in the design/installation of rainscreen facades is essential. With some knowledge external wall insulation, decorative renders preferred.
· Some knowledge of EWI system and installation.
· Rainscreen façade regulatory knowledge.
· The ability to apply the materials to a high standard.
· Report writing experience/knowledge.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Product knowledge.
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own and reports work to meet service needs.
· Strong communication skills, being able to interface with customers at all levels.
Level of Qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years Rainscreen façade installation experience.
- HNC/HND in a construction related studies &/or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction.
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please apply below.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|