The role will touch on all points in relation to the design element of the offer within the scope normal design and PI. Working closely with all levels of the external design, supply and installation chain, along with the Benx commercial and operation teams to provide risk managed timely technical solutions. This key function focused on the technical relationship development and design from client to installer and all points in- between.
The focus on innovation is key and bringing a continues flow of customer/sector/market led innovation ideas to the business. During idea development this role will deliver key input from the technical function along with the support for construction of test specimens.
- To support and comply with the H&S policy of the business.
- To provide facades design through CAD incl. Revit.
- Produce high quality details & general arrangement drawings in most cost-efficient way for Approval
- / Construction / As built. To ensure buildability, safety, maintenance and technical compliance.
- To provide output on thermal 3D & 2D & Hydrothermal software – Solido, WUFI etc.
- Work closely with the Benx façade supply chain.
- To take customer engagement via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions, resolve technical problems.
- Become an authority on the technical merits of the Benx rainscreen material/system range.
- Communicate leads to external customer facing teams.
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
- Proving design calculations for wind loadings..
- To focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of output to defined PI objectives.
- Responsible for the production of structured communication letters and/or reports and other documents.
- To support the technical development of the Benx customer facing teams.
- Assist in day to day running of the department.
- Assist in web and literature development and accuracy.
- To ensure test and certification is maintained and developed.
- To recommend service improvements.
- Development of CPD technical content.
- Engauge in testing activities for the basket of systems.
- Support innovation function.
- Manage document control.
- Work alongside the BDM team completing PQQ tenders to meet the submission deadlines.
- Represent the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings
Post holder may also be required to undertake other related duties not listed in this Job Description from time to time according to the needs of the business.
- Rainscreen façade design experience.
- CWCT/NHBC & Building Regulation Standard’s
- British & European Norms, in relation to facades.
- Understanding of fire regulations in both materials, systems and design.
- AutoCAD/Revit experience.
- Knowledge of testing of façade systems – Statics, fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of complex rainscreen façade designs and solutions
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please apply directly below.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly.
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|