An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join our team, based at our Stoke-on-Trent office. You will provide day to day administrative support to the Chairman and Managing Director as well as liaising with other departments to coordinate meetings and events. The ideal candidate should have exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail along with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who displays high levels of confidentiality as you will be working closely with members of the group senior management team and alongside the Business Support Officer on key projects.
The key responsibilities are:
- Diary management
- Answering calls and sending emails
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the chairman and managing director
- Writing letters and reports and any other associated correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Updating and organising spreadsheets
- Organising paperwork and receipt filing systems
- Sorting mileage logs
- Booking transport and accommodation as necessary
- General administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar Senior PA level role
- Enthusiastic, committed and reliable
- Confidence and ability to engage effectively with people at all levels, both face-to-face and by telephone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please apply directly below.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£11 per hour|
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|