Benx Ltd and its group of companies, SPSenvirowall and RCM awarded the Silver award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS).
Benx Ltd and its group of companies, SPSenvirowall and RCM are delighted and proud to announce that we have been awarded the Silver award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) which recognises commitment and support from UK employers to defence personnel.
This Ministry of Defence award recognises companies for their support to the Armed Forces community, including Reservists, veterans, spouses, Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers and cadets. Silver award holders must demonstrate a number of positive measures and policies in their organisations, which actively support members of the Armed Forces community.
Certificate holders pledge to support the armed forces, be open to employing reservists and veterans – and uphold the values of the Armed Forces Covenant.
Here are some of the ways Benx Ltd is delivering on its promise.
Benx Ltd will ensure:
- That members of the forces community are not disadvantaged in their recruitment and selection process
- That all positive policies relating to defence personnel are internally publicised
- That they employ at least one individual from the armed forces category that their nomination emphasises
- If required, that they have demonstrated support to Reservist mobilisations
- That they align their values with their Armed Forces Covenant