An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our team at our Stoke on Trent office on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate should have exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail along with the ability to work well under pressure. The work is often varied, and no two days are likely to be the same. You will have a positive “can do” attitude and be flexible enough to adapt to a wide range of duties in a growing business.
You will have an excellent telephone manner along with a good standard of skills in the usual IT applications including Word, Excel and Outlook and spoken and written English will both also be to a high standard.
The key responsibilities are:
- Answering incoming customer queries
- Sales order processing – inputting orders and updating to reflect changes.
- Liaising with internal departments, customers, couriers, hauliers, and third-party logistics providers.
- Generating correspondence and maintaining records and spreadsheets.
- General administrative duties, as necessary to support the façade, sales and operations teams
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Enthusiastic, committed, and reliable.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Confidence and ability to engage effectively with people at all levels, both face-to-face and by telephone.
- The ability to deal with customer queries/complaints in a diplomatic manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
This position is ideally suited to someone with at least five years of experience in similar roles, having good GCSE or A level results who is looking for a long-term career with a growing business.
If you feel that you meet the suitability for this role please upload a copy of your CV below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
In line with GDPR regulations please be aware that your application will be sent to the HR department at Benx Ltd and that any personal details included as part of your CV will be retained for 6 months following the advertisement of this role. If you would like further information on this or do not wish your details to be kept on file, please contact a representative at Benx Ltd directly.
We are an Armed Forces Friendly Employer
We are proud Armed Forces Covenant signatories and holders of the Employers ERS Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. This means that Benx Ltd and associated group of companies, has provided its statement of intent to support all Defence personnel and we welcome their application to work for us.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Salary||£20,000 - £21,500 DOE|
|Holiday||26 Days + Bank Holidays|