Supertech™ Aluminium Starter Profile is an accessory for fixing the initial Supertech plank in a cladding installation. The starter profile covers the first batten with a lip and is used to start a cladding run. Available at 3m lengths. Colour matching to the Supertech weatherboard is available.
- Used to create a ‘kick-out’ along the first bottom run of cladding as well as above windows and doors.
- 3000m long x 30mm x 10mm x 30mm x 9mm.
- Please note that these trims must be installed before the boards are installed, the Supertech™ weatherboard plank sits on the 9mm leg creating a 21mm kick out at the bottom of the board and ensuring the bottom run boards sit at the same angle as any lapped boards above it.
- All colour matched trims are supplied in 3m lengths and manufactured in 0.9mm thick aluminium. End Profile 45s are available in 23 different colours to suit all Supertech™ planks
- Material – PPC Aluminium
- Length – 3000mm
- Dimensions – 30mm x 10mm x 30mm x 9mm
- Thickness – 0.9mm
- Weight – 0.5kg
Features and Benefits
- Long lasting aluminium material
- Colour matched to suit Supertech planks
- Lightweight and easy to handle