SPSenvirowall TS Rail system specified for major mixed-use regeneration scheme in Bath.
SPSenvirowall products were specified for the new mixed-use riverside development in Bath, Roseberry Place which comprises of 175 apartments and 60,000 square foot of commercial space.
Build-Therm Services, working with Deely Freed Ltd, specified the British Board of Agrément (BBA) SPSenvirowall TS Rail system as the solution for the large, 6 storey development while providing a thermally efficient u-value of 0.16 W/m2K.
The SPSenvirowall TS Rail system application was undertaken by approved contractors Build-Therm Services who worked closely with SPSenvirowall and applied 120-130mm thick grey expanded polystyrene (GEPS) insulation and a 1.5mm thick Granosil KR render, finish colour SC75.
The thermal requirement of the building was met using SPSenvirowall’s EWI TS Rail system, providing an exceptional U-value of 0.16 W/m2K.
The development now occupies a prominent location in Bath’s Enterprise Zone at the junction of Lower Bristol Road and Windsor Bridge.
Key Benefits of TS Rail
- Fire rated options from A2-s1 do to B-s1 do (dependent on the system)
- EPS system tested to BS 8414
- Systems available for both LSF and Timber Frame
- BBA Certified
- Options for compliance with building guarantee companies
- Supports a high level of acoustic performance in through wall construction
- Brick and render options available
- Excellent u-values achievable down to 0.11 W/m2k