Concealed Fixing System for denser panels such as stone. The fixing system consists of F1 wall brackets, vertical supporting beams and horizontal agraffe-supporting beams. The pre-fabricated Equitone panels are mounted onto the horizontal agraffe-supporting beams, adjusted and permanently secured against sideward movement. This system is especially suitable for rational installation of Equitone panels – just one support profile is required at the horizontal panel joint.
Technical Features and Benefits
- Wind pressure is passed right to the building element – no tensile load on the dowel.
- Each F1 can be used for a fixed point or a sliding point.
- The F1+ is mainly used as an anchor point. It has high load bearing capacity due to its design with a height of 175 mm combined with 2 wall fixing points.
- Dowel spacing of 125 mm for the F1+ makes it possible to fasten to a problematic subgrade.
- Integrated clamp-slide provides 38 mm of adjusting for the L- or T-profiles.
- Made of aluminium EN-AW 6060 T66.