Cavity System 2
Cavity systems are extensively used on lightweight framed structures to create a void between the cladding and the sheathed framed structure. Our CS systems 1 & 2 are the next generation of this solution.
These market-leading Cavity Systems consist of Euroclass BS EN 13501 – A1 components, which are mechanically fixed back to the inner sheathing board to create the designed cavity width with either the insulation board fitted directly to the A1 fillets (CS1 system), or a secondary A1 sheathing board and insulation (CS2 system). Our A1 EWI recladding systems are supplied with a mineral top coat finish.
A proprietary base coat render is applied with a reinforcing plastic coated glass fibre mesh prior to the application of the required finishes.
Euroclass BS EN 13501 - A1 components
Miniumum EuroClass Reaction to Fire classification of A2 - s1, d0
- Kiwa BDA Agrément Approved
- Accepted by all building warranty providers
- Compliant with Approved Document B and Technical Handbook section 2
- Minimum EuroClass Reaction to Fire classification of A2 – s1, d0
- EuroClass A1 support system
- Takes cladding out of the critical path by quickly weatherproofing the building
- Low-cost cladding solution
- Fast application
- Tried and tested
- Wide range of colours and finishes including brick slips
- Easily achieves high levels of thermal performance
- Highly durable and weather resistant
Cavity System 2
Wheatstone House Case Study
Eye-catching, fire-safe Cavity System 2 and SpeedySlip Brick Façade for Wheatstone House, London What does 10 Downing Street and Tate Modern have in common? Aside from being some of the UK’s most distinctive buildings, they are all built with brick.
SPSenvirowall provided its innovative new product, the Cavity System 2 to the development in London. It included external wall insulation and SpeedySlips delivering results which are outstanding and produce an intriguing and engaging brickwork façade. Eight storey Wheatstone House provides 95 one, two- and three-bedroom homes including commercial space and amenities.